Monday, June 8, 2009

Emerson Rose


2 comments:

  1. Hey Scott and Tamara! I just got back from FCA Camp in GA. sorry to have missed seeing you off to China. Emerson's room is absolutely beautiful! I will be praying for your family! God is so good to have given you this sweet little girl. She will be blessed to have you all as her Mom,Dad and big Brother. Tears of joy and a lump in my throat that this day has finally come to life through Emerson being born! Your perseverence and a lot of prayer, sure reveals His miracles to you both. I can't wait to meet your sweet Emerson Rose. May God's blessings be beyond measure, on this wonderful occasion. I love you all! Linda,Greg and Boone Wallace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Scott and Tamara! So glad you got there safe. What a beautiful country. When do you get to meet Emerson? The pictures are great. Wow, you are really there! Praying for you again today. Love, Linda Wallace

    ReplyDelete